Only students enrolled into the University academic programmes are permitted to enter. The library will be closed to the general public til further notice.
- Working Days: 9.00 am to 12.00 am (Monday-Friday).
- On Saturdays: 9.30 am to 10.00 pm.
- Sundays between 10.00 am to 6.00 pm.
- During Trimester Break 9.30 am to 6.00 pm.
- Books will be issued from 9.30 am to 8 pm on working days.
Note: The library will be closed on all National/State holidays.
Remote XS -
RemoteXS (https://eresources.nls.ac.in) a cloud based secure access service is operational from anywhere, anytime to the NLS Community. It brings all e-resources of the University, including databases, journals, e-books and other content, under one umbrella for academic and research purposes.
- This access is meant for faculty members and students enrolled in the on campus programmes.
- RemoteXs details may be collected from Dr. Gayathri Devi or the IT department.
- Students should use Remotexs only for NLSIU research purposes. E-resources may not be used for purposes other than learning, teaching, research, personal educational development, administration, management or development work of NLSIU.
- Use of data is not permitted for consultancy or services, leading to commercial exploitation of data. Users must also comply with specific requirements of individual data providers.
National Law School of India University
P.B.No. 7201., Nagarbhavi,
Bangalore – 560 242