Library services include lending of books, referral, articles index service, newspaper clippings, inter-library loan, databases and internet search.
- All Back volumes of Journals and Reports are housed here.
- Current Journals/Reports being subscribed in the library.
- Reading hall
- Documentation Center – This consists of the materials related to the research work conducted by the various research centers on NLSIU. It also includes Books, Audio – Visual Materials, Students Project Reports, Newsletters, Electronic Documents and Journals of various subjects. Documentation Center is a reference center. The materials can’t be borrowed and it is only for reference.
- Six rooms exclusively used for moot activities
First Floor :
- Library entrance
- Property counter
- 6 computers for OPAC
- Book Issue / Return Counter
- Reading hall (Silent Zone)
- Assistive technology room for visually impaired
- Reference Section & Reference Desk
- Library committee room
- Text books and other reference books are housed here.
- A Reading Hall
- A Photocopier
- CIPRA – Centre for Intellectual Property Rights and Advocacy
- Subrata Roy Choudhury Collection
- Guna Pai Vasanth Pai Foundation
Shri Vaidyanathan’s collection
- Wadhwa and Co. Collection
- Prof. John Howard Mansfield’s Collection
- Namballa Krishna Chandra Rao’s Collection
The above mentioned centers’ collections are all received as gratis to our library by the respective Trusts / Foundations. Along with this collection some of the reference materials are also housed here for easy access to the users.